- STIMULATES HAIR FOLLICLES : The bristles are like massaging fingers on the scalp that help stimulate hair follicles to promote hair growth.
- MAKES HAIR GROW FASTER AND THICKER : This massage effect when brushing the hair also stimulates the circulation of the scalp, thus providing nutrients to the roots of the hair and this helps to accelerate growth in a natural and healthy way.
- STOPS HAIR BREAKAGE : The brush glides very well through the hair thanks to its wide and soft bristles, they separate and handle easily and without pulling, which results in a soft and beautiful hair.
- NATURALLY CONDITIONS HAIR : As you comb the hair, the bristles of the brush distribute the natural oils from the scalp to the ends. It is important to emphasize that these own oils are the best natural conditioner, so this helps to keep the hair soft and hydrated.
- HELPS WITH DANDRUFF AND SENSITIVE SCALP: The bristles of this type of brush do not scratch the scalp, unlike plastic or metal brushes. It can also help with dandruff, especially if it is due to a dry scalp. A massage with this type of brush will normalize oil production and will be able to combat dandruff. In addition, it removes dead cells and scales deposited on the scalp.
- PREVENTS STATIC : Wood has a neutral charge, so the static is almost zero. This way the hair won't have the annoying problem of going wildly static after combing it with plastic brushes. Fortunately, bamboo brushes detangle and style hair without creating an electrical charge.
- FRIENDLY WITH THE ENVIRONMENT : As we mentioned before, bamboo brushes do not harm the environment thanks to the fact that they use natural materials that decompose much faster, unlike plastic brushes that do NOT decompose quickly and therefore , fill our oceans and landfills at an accelerating rate.
Oval Bamboo Brush